Strawberry Almond Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1 cup of Quaker Real Medley Yogurt and Granola Blend of Your Choice
- Mix together the milk and Quaker Real Medley according to package directions.
- Let it set for 2 minutes.
- Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Scoop out in spoonfuls onto the mat and then place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Enjoy where you would normally have ice cream or frozen treats!
Recipe by Jen Around the World at http://jenaroundtheworld.com/2015/08/strawberry-almond-frozen-yogurt-bites/